Samsung Gear Manager is the app which allows you to manage your Samsung Galaxy Wearable.
Samsung Gear Manager is an Android application [Android tool] that allows you to manage your Samsung Galaxy Gear and Gear 2 smartwatch directly from connected Samsung Android phones such as Galaxy S10, Galaxy S20, Galaxy S7, S7 Edge or Galaxy S6 or any other compatible Galaxy handset. Following guide explains how to download Gear Manager APK for Android & the installation process and how to manage your Samsung smartwatch easily and effectively.
Download Samsung Gear Manager APK
One of the most pivotal features is that Gear Manager app allows you to backup your Samsung smartwatch completely apart from normal functions of having control on notifications, apps and management.
For those who are asking Gear Manager apk, here we have come through a page where we list out latest Gear Manager versions and provide you with APK download of relevant. For your information, the APK files are the alternate installer for apps on the Android platform.
The following are the list of features included in the latest version of Galaxy Gear Manager app –
- Perfectly optimized for Samsung Kitkat phones.
- Improved Galaxy Gear pedometer accuracy.
- Add setting menu “Motions”.
- Change motion menu for a wake-up gesture.
- Changed to send notification only for a new message.
- Fix to add popup message for BT connection without GM in the setup wizard.
- Implemented standalone alarm.
- Add additional PIN lock.
- Changed and improved notifications menu.
- Implemented more notifications.
- Gear shows the messages of the notification of a quick panel displayed on the phone.
Also Read –
Galaxy Gear Manager APK Download
Galaxy Gear Update App:
Once you download and install the app you will get the app update automatically. Download and install it.
So that’s the Samsung Galaxy Gear app Android for you. I hope your download has been done.
This post was last modified on September 1, 2021 7:45 PM