Samsung KIES for Mac, a software application freely used for Samsung devices like tablets and cell phones. KIES short for Key Initiative Easy System. Generally, the version of the KIES Software application is version 2.0 it is very common and outdated.
Samsung KIES for Mac
Samsung KIES for Mac is used for organizing the data between the Mac OS and the Samsung mobiles. When this software is used as a backup then, the KIES for Mac is used for transferring the data, pictures, images, files, multimedia, video, documents, and other different products between the Mac and your Samsung mobile with the help of USB or any other wireless devices. The conventional way for sharing the data between Mac PC and devices is a USB cord. When sharing of data is high technology then we use LAN cable connection between the Mac and Samsung devices. KIES for Mac is also used for firmware updating.
KIES for Mac
There are two versions of the KIES software i.e. full version and the mini version. The mini version is generally used for Samsung devices to update their PC. On the other hand, the full version is also used for Samsung devices to update their PC and Mac. Both versions of this software are easily downloaded.
You can only install KIES for Mac with the following requirements –
- Mac OS X version 10.5 and higher
- 1.8 GHz Intel or fast processor is required
- Minimum of 512 MB RAM
- At least 1000 MB Free space is required
- Samsung Galaxy S10, S9, S8, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Note 20, Note 7, Galaxy Note 5, Note 4, Note 3, Note 2 & Galaxy Note
- Samsung Galaxy A3, A5, A7 – all 2016 and 2017 models
- Samsung Galaxy J1, J3, J5, J7 – all 2016 and 2017 models
- Samsung Galaxy C3, C5, C7, C9, C9 Pro, C7 Pro, C5 Pro models
Download Samsung KIES for Windows
This post was last modified on August 28, 2021 2:08 PM