TeamViewer is free software that comes with several features of remote controlling the other computers, having online meetings, desktop sharing, file transfer and web conference. All this is possible by having a working internet connection. Its version is available for all major operating systems like Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac, Blackberry, Android Phone, Windows Phone, iOS and Windows RT.
Do you ever want to see what the issue is going on with another computer, or you wanted to share the same files with multiple users? Well, TeamViewer lets you to do the things in an easier way. You can easily gain remote control of someone computer or device, but you need is to have an internet connection and software on both the devices.
Follow the below steps to download TeamViewer for Mac and install on your machine:
- Download TeamViewer software from this link teamviewer.com.
- Locate the folder where you have saved the downloaded file.
- Double click on the ‘TeamViewer.dmg’ file and execute it.
- TeamViewer Screen opens.
- Click on ‘RunOnly’ option available at the lower left corner of the screen.
- Initial Setup Screen opens.
- Accept the software license by clicking on ‘I Accept’ button and proceed to the next screen.
- The software will install successfully on your machine.
Use TeamViewer on Mac
TeamViewer works by providing a unique ID and password to the user. Similarly, if you want to access someone’s computer, then you need their ID and password.
- Open TeamViewer Screen by double clicking on its icon.
- ‘Remote Control’ tab shows the users ID and Password. If someone wants to access your computer, then you need to share your login credentials given in this tab.
- ‘Control Remote Control’ section allows you to enter the other user ID to connect or send files.
- Enter the ID and click on ‘Connect to Partner’ button.
- Now enter the other user password on the next screen to gain access of their computer.