Torque Burnout is one of the best car racing games that you will find in the Google Play Store or on iTunes. If you love racing and drifting then Torque Burnout is the game that you must try out. Torque burnout will give a realistic burnout experience for the players.This game is so good that you will not be willing to take your hands off the device.
This game is a free-style racing game which allows you make money by competing and making money to buy new cool and eye-catching cars. You will be performing burnout like never before using many cars which also includes van. Torque Burnout has stunning HD graphics along with some really good sound effects.
Well that’s about the game but this tutorial is about how you can play this game on your large Windows and Mac PC screens. Yes, you can now play this game on your PC screen by using simulators like Bluestacks or Andy OS. Let’s have a look at the step by step procedure for installing and playing this game on your PC.
Download and play Torque Burnout for windows and Mac OS X
- Download Bluestacks simulator for windows PC from here.
- Launch the simulator application.
- Tap on Google Play store in the app drawer of simulator.
- Now, search for Torque Burnout in search bar.
- Tap on Install button once the app is found.
- Allow the installation to complete,then go back to home screen.
- Click on the Torque Burnout game icon to launch it.
- Follow the instructions to play the game.
- Download and Install Bluestacks on your PC.
- Now, download Torque Burnout Apk file on PC.
- If Bluestacks is installed, double-click the Torque Burnout Apk to install it.
- Open Bluestacks as the installation completes.
- Tap on My Apps and then select Torque Burnout from the list of apps.
- Application will load up, follow the instructions to Play the game.
Install Torque Burnout for Windows or Mac PC using Andy OS
- Download and Install Andy OS application on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Open Andy OS and create a Google Play Store account (If you already have one you can login with it).
- Now open Apps > Google Play Store and search for Torque Burnout.
- Install the game and wait till the process to complete.
- Open uncategorized portion in Andy OS and click on Torque Burnout icon to open it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to Play the game.
That’s it, experience the burnout on large screen with car of your choice.