APX Driver Windows 10: Guide on how to download Universal Naked drivers which are all in one pack for Android on Windows 10/8/7 PC/laptop.
We love things that do multiple joins in one application. To connect your PC to the computer, you require ADB and Fastboot drivers, some OEM phones like Asus requires APX drivers as well. Are you having trouble installing Fastboot and ADB drivers? Here comes one such useful all in the pack – named Universal Naked Drivers. This driver successfully works for SHIELD tablet as well.
Download Universal Naked Driver
If you choose to install this Universal driver for your Windows, then you will no longer need to install ADB or Fastboot or any other drivers.
Good thing is that it solves your computer ADB drivers problem. Works well on your existing Samsung Galaxy or Sony Xperia or LG or Xiaomi or HTC or Huawei or Xiaomi or any other OEM smartphone. It will also work on your existing BLU Products phones out there in the United States.
How to Install APX Drivers
Follow the process mentioned below to install Universal naked drivers on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, 8, 7 and XP PC/laptop –
- First, download the ZIP file from the link given below.
- Uninstall any previous drivers that are present on your computer. You can go to Device Manager and Uninstall drivers relating to your phone by right-clicking on it and then select “Uninstall“.
- Reboot your PC.
- Now Unzip the downloaded zip file and begin the installation.
- You are now ready to use these drivers and connect your existing Android phone to PC.
It’s compatible with following Windows PCs versions:
- Window 10,
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows XP/Vista [32 bit and 64 bit OS]
Download the ZIP file from here –
Download Universal Naked APX Driver v0.73 from here
So, that was all about the Universal Naked drivers i.e., APX driver for Windows 10.
This post was last modified on December 17, 2019 9:50 AM