In this guide check out how to download the Latest Viber Apk for Android Phones & tablets.
Letting you text and send photos or video messages across to other users over 3G or a Wi-Fi connection Viber is a must-have app that gives you a premium connectivity experience on Android devices. While a user to user call or messaging is free rates are extremely low for calling mobile or landline numbers not on Viber.
The latest official version is Viber version 126.96.36.199 which can be downloaded free from Play Store but if you’re wishing to grab the latest APK for an unofficial download you’ll have to currently make do with version 188.8.131.527.
Viber 184.108.40.2067 APK: Features
- Many new bug-fixes
- Performance improvements
- Support for Tablets such that phone-tablet use can be achieved simultaneously
- Get 1000 more and new stickers from Sticker market
- Now enjoy group conversation for up to 100 participants
- Instant voice messaging with hold-talk features
- Create doodles and send them across to friends on Viber
- Enjoy constant notification for messages or calls through the ‘Push notifications’ feature
- Photos, videos can now be shared right from device gallery owing to OS-integration
- Customized to operate with native Android UI
- Supports the Viber app for Windows, use on computers
Steps to Install Viber 220.127.116.117
- Download APK on computer or phone and Astro File manager on device
- Go to Settings> Applications> ‘Unknown Sources’> tap ‘Ok’
- Connect phone to PC, transfer APK file to phone memory/ SD-card
- Tap on APK file, choose ‘Install’
For downloading Viber v.18.104.22.168 APK file use this link or for downloading from Play Store.