In this guide check out how to download the Latest Viber Apk for Android Phones & tablets.
Letting you text and send photos or video messages across to other users over 3G or a Wi-Fi connection Viber is a must-have app that gives you a premium connectivity experience on Android devices.
Viber APK for Android
While a user to user call or messaging is free rates are extremely low for calling mobile or landline numbers, not on Viber.
The latest official version is Viber version 220.127.116.11 which can be downloaded free from Play Store but if you’re wishing to grab the latest APK for an unofficial download you’ll have to currently make do with version 18.104.22.1687.
Viber 22.214.171.1247 APK: Features
Latest Viber Android app includes following improvements and features:
- Many new bug-fixes
- Performance improvements
- Support for Tablets such that phone-tablet use can be achieved simultaneously
- Get 1000 more and new stickers from Sticker market
- Now enjoy group conversation for up to 100 participants
- Instant voice messaging with hold-talk features
- Create doodles and send them across to friends on Viber
- Enjoy constant notification for messages or calls through the ‘Push notifications’ feature
- Photos, videos can now be shared right from the device gallery owing to OS-integration
- Customized to operate with native Android UI
- Supports the Viber app for Windows, use on computers
Install Viber APK
- Download APK on computer or phone and Astro File manager on the device.
- Go to Settings > Applications > ‘Unknown Sources‘ > tap ‘Ok‘.
- Connect phone to PC, transfer APK file to phone memory/ SD-card.
- Tap on APK file, choose ‘Install‘.
That’s it! Viber has been installed on your device. For downloading Viber v.126.96.36.199 APK file use this link or for downloading from Play Store.