Android and iOS mobile devices have really carved out a different niche in the field of instant messaging and video calling because of availability of endless apps and solutions. However, you should not worry if you are running a Symbian or Asha Nokia handset because you can get a Viber app for your model!
Viber for Nokia Symbian Features
Viber can be considered as the most advanced instant messaging application for your device which will search for other Viber users in the contact lists. It does not support previous versions of syncing contacts or sending an invitation to join you. It should be noted here that Viber is a totally free app to be used by consumers and thus; no advertisements and promotions are seen on the app. After installing this app, you should feel free to chat with your friends and family members anytime and from anywhere. Yes, many people all over the world are using Viber due to HD sound quality, great clarity and no interruptions due to carrier networks.
Other attractive features of Viber are sending text messages, sharing photos or your location and connecting to your friends on any other platform. However; you will have to ensure that internet connection in the mobile phone is active and that will be the only expense you will have to wear for using Viber!
Install Viber for Symbian platform
- Viber can be easily downloaded from the Nokia Store.
- After it gets downloaded, just Run Viber app to further tap on Continue option on the welcome screen.
- The app will prompt you to give permission for a notification which might be stated as Allow Access to the address book and you must tap on Allow or OK.
- You should now select the appropriate country name and type your mobile number along with country code, which will acts as the Viber ID for you. Tap on Continue.
- You will then get an access code through text message which should be entered in the manual setup however; it gets detected automatically by Viber app to finalize the process of installation.