Along with WhatsApp, Line and Hike Messenger, WeChat is also a widely used cross-platform application available for iPhone, Android and Windows Platform. Installation of WeChat on Android/iOS/BlackBerry/Firefox OS/Windows Platform is too easy as it’s available on the respective App Stores but for those who are looking for WeChat for Java, here we have come up with guide on how to download WeChat JAR file for free and install it with easy on supported Java phones such as Nokia Symbian S40, S60, Samsung & other Java Phones.
WeChat for Java Phones
Earlier we did go through process on how to download Hike for Java and in this guide we just go through WeChat for Java phones. Just like every other Instant messenger, WeChat allows you to chat, send pictures, make video calls, create groups and many other functions. It offers better features when it comes to customization and features.
- Free Video and voice calls to anyone, anywhere in the world
- Hundreds of animated stickers available for use
- Also available for desktop, laptop and on your phone too
- No annual subscription fee
- Create group chat which supports up to 500 peoples
- Share the best moments on your personal photo stream
- Supports up to 20 different languages
Installing WeChat JAR, JAD Files
Follow the process mentioned below to first download and then install the WeChat JAR files on your phone –
- Download the WeChat JAR file from the link given below.
- Transfer the WeChar.jar file to your phone using USB connection.
- Unplug the USB connection.
- Restart your phone to see the file.
- Navigate to the file location on click on it to begin installation.
- Now Wechat will be installed on Symbian or Java supported phone and you will be then guided to registration/login page.
Download WeChat for Nokia Asha Phones
WeChat might be not working on some phone even though they are Java supported handset. For those handset, please contact WeChat support team.