Process on how to get WhatsApp Voice Call without invite by downloading WhatsApp 2.12.19 apk & 2.12.23 for Android Phones/tablets.
WhatsApp has finally rolling out voice calling feature for Android users, now without any invite. Yes, that’s a great new as WhatsApp Voice call feature is now available without you have to ping your friends.
Many people weren't able to receive WhatsApp Calling feature although they have answered invite call from the people who already has it. This issue happened for several days but today the feature is finally available to all and you just have to update your app to latest version.
Download WhatsApp Voice Call
Follow process mentioned below -
- Download WhatsApp 2.12.19 APK from the source directly to your Android phone.
- Now you should enable App installation from Unknown Sources under Settings > Security.
- Open File Manager and browse through the apk location.
- Tap on it to begin installation.
- Once installed you will have to input your number.
- Earlier Backup would be made available to you. If you want to restore, hit restore.
- Allow 5 minutes for backup to get ready.
Alternatively, if Auto update is turned on your device, WhatsApp will be automatically updated to latest version to bring call feature on your device.
Finally, let us know are you able to call your friends? If not, checkout some of the common WhatsApp Call Error.