We all know that WhatsApp Web is the online web version of the popular social communication app. WhatsApp Web was introduced for Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Nokia S60 and S40 phones supporting Mozilla Firefox and Opera browsers but due to limitations of Apple's iOS mobile OS, it wasn't introduced at that point of time. Now the wait is over as WhatsApp Web for iPhone users is rolling out. This is however a new for you but we have also included guiding tutorial on how to get use WhatsApp Web client on iDevices.
WhatsApp Web for iPhone
Follow the process mentioned below to enable WhatsApp Web for iPhone, iPad -
- Open App Store app on your iPhone device.
- Navigate to Updates section and there you will see any update for WhatsApp.
- If you don't see WhatsApp, it means that your iPhone is already running latest version of WhatsApp.
- Now open WhatsApp.
- Head to Settings and then click on WhatsApp Web.
- On your PC open web.WhatsApp.com and point your iPhone's iSight rear camera to QR Code displayed.
- You will be automatically connected.
- What you see on your phone's WhatsApp will be available to access online on your PC or laptop.
- The data between the two devices will be automatically synced.
Do let us know any issues that you have during the process.