Here in this guide check out how you can factory reset Blu Vivo XI Plus smartphone.
BLU Products have officially launched all new BLU Vivo XL Plus Smartphone. It’s a flagship device that is priced for US dollars 329 and unavailable for purchase on Amazon. It’s the best BLU Phone launched until now.
After going through a guide on how to take screenshot we have come up with yet another guide on how to factory reset Blu Vivo XI+ smartphone.
Before factory resetting your phone you should ensure that your mobile is at least 50% charged and also ensure that you have taken backup of all the important data that are present on your mobile phone.
Further, you should remember all your Google account credentials so that you can set it up on your new mobile phone.
Blu Vivo XI Plus soft reset
Follow the process mentioned below to soft reset latest blue phone
- From your Phone go to Settings and then select Backup and reset.
- Now tap on Factory Data Reset option.
- Then finally after confirming, you need to press on Reset Phone.
Once you click on Reset Phone, the process is irreversible.
BLU Vivo XI+ Hard Reset
Follow the process mentioned below in order to achieve Blu Vivo XI Plus hard reset.
- To wipe data completely you need to get Blu Vivo XI plus hard reset.
- First turn off your phone.
- Now press volume up button and power button together at once.
- Your device will now Bolt in the recovery mode and from the boot options you need to select wipe data/factory reset option.
So, that a simple and straight forward guide.