- From the Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings, then More tab.
- Now then Tap Application Manager.
- Swipe left or right to go to All tab.
- Scroll to and tap Browser.
- Tap Clear Cache to clear off all the cache.
- Tap Clear Data
- Now finally hit OK.
Also Read – Best Windows 8 Apps
That will fix the error. Please spread this word to your friends on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ by sharing it. Do let us know if you are facing any issues and we would be happy to help you fix them.