Hey! Are you tired with the visual voicemail unavailable message, whenever you check voicemail on your iPhone? Now, you are thinking what are the issues that lead to this error? Well, there is no specific reason for this error. It might be due to network settings, service issue or sometimes, it may occur just because you are not in coverage area.
Fix Visual Voicemail Unavailable iPhone Error
In this post, we will guide you about this error and also guides you about how you can fix visual voicemail unavailable error on your iPhone. Just read this post carefully and fix this error by yourself.
- In the first step, you have to Open Settings on your iPhone.
- In the second step, Toggle on/off Airplane mode. After doing this, you have to wait for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Now, restart your iPhone.
- Once your iPhone starts, check carrier setting updates on your iPhone. Make sure that the carrier setting updates are the attest one.
- Now, in the next step, you have to connect your device with Mac/PC. Always make sure that your iPhone is always updated with the latest version of IOS.
- Set up voicemail. Check it properly. You can check it even by dialing your own phone number as well.
- Now, check your network connection. Also make sure that it is working effectively.
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
Now all set, you have done perfectly! Now, check your visual voicemail again on your iPhone. Hopefully, you will not get any visual voicemail unavailable message error on your iPhone.
Originally posted 2015-04-21 14:15:00.