Apple Watch is definitely a new gadget in the tech world for users and we would be guiding you through different tutorial especially meant for Apple Watch.
Force Close Apple Watch Apps
Follow the process mentioned below to force close Apple Watch Apps -
- Press and hold the Side Button of your Apple Watch until you get the Power Down menu on display.
- Release the button once you see the Power down button.
- Now press and hold and the Side button again to force close all the active apps.
- When the app is closed you will be taken to Home screen of your Watch.
That will force close all the apps that are running on Apple Watch. If you are still facing the battery drain issues, it's better to force close apps and then restart the device.
Restart Apple Watch
Follow the process mentioned below to Restart Apple Watch -
- Press and hold the Side button until you see a Menu which is the Power down button.
- Now drag the Power Off slider to the right side.
- Press and hold the swipe button again till you see the Apple logo on display.