Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810P might be everyone’s choice but this is with some of the amazing features while priced on the lower side. Not many firmware updates of Galaxy Fame are available to port with but this one is certainly up and available. The S6810P Galaxy Fame can be now upgraded to unbranded XXAMAB based firmware. Interestingly ClockWorkMod Recovery is not at a requirement to update your phone as we would be using ODIN tool to flash your device just like it works for other Samsung phones.
For inexperienced users, this is an official firmware upgrade released by Samsung and as such this is a third part developed flashing tool is used here. Also you should ensure that you will lose root access on your device if you proceed with this update, you need to root your phone again.
Pre Upgrade Requirements
As you continue reading this article, we will go through upgrade procedure but before that here are the pre upgrade instructions which you should follow –
- It’s good to take backup of all your apps, messages, contacts, call logs & also backup Whats App messages.
- You need to enable USB debugging by going through Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging.
- Also make sure that you have installed proper drivers on your PC for Galaxy Fame to detect.
- Also ensure that battery life on your device should be more than 50%.
- This tutorial is for updating Samsung Galaxy