Genesis 2.2.3 update is now available, primarily a bug fix update.
Previously we used Metro Pro theme by StudioPress with Genesis framework but we are now currently on Newspaper 6 theme. The review of Newspaper 6 theme will be out soon on our sister site AdvicesAcademy.com. Although we have shifted from Genesis to other themes on ThemeForest, we still love Genesis framework and for today we have the Genesis 2.2.3 update now available. It more happens to be a bug fix update.
Good thing is that Genesis notifies via email of new update to the framework. I had subscribed earlier, if you want you can also do it and the version release date is October 12, 2015.
Genesis 2.2.3 Changelog
The following are the new Genesis 2.2.3 changelog –
- Fixed uneven spacing in numeric pagination.
- Fixed: Featured Post Widget double outputs screen reader text on read more link.
- Add screen reader text to read more link in Featured Page Widget.
- Fixed: Read More link not outputting screen reader text when “more” tag is used.
- Fixed: potential for 2 H1 titles on author archives.
- Fixed: a11y heading output for primary nav, even if no menu is assigned.
- Prevent automatic support of all a11y features if no argument is supplied.
- Require explicit 404-page a11y feature.
- Turn on screen-reader-text a11y support if any a11y support is enabled.
- Fixed: potential for multiple H1 titles on homepage.
- Fixed: small bug with screen-reader-text and RTL support
- Fixed: double separator character in feed title
How to Upgrade
Just login to your admin panel and you will see update notification. Just hit Update Now and you are ready to rock.