Guide on how you to install Emoji Emoticons for WhatsApps, Facebook, WhatApps, SMS, on your Sony Xperia Z Ultra phone.
Sony Xperia Z is a wonderful large size phone but with less thickness measuring just 6.7 mm. Emojo emoticons are useful to convey short funny textured picture and many Android phones doesn’t support this. Emoji Emoticons are used in Facebook, Whats Apps, We Chat or any SMS app. On your Android phone there are several alternatives available to get Emoji. This process is valid for all the Xperia Z Ultra variants which also includes Sony Xperia Z Ultra HSPA+ C6802, Sony Xperia Z Ultra LTE C6806, Sony Xperia Z Ultra LTE C6833.
Sony Xperia Z Ultra Emoji
Guide 1: Using the guide 1, you will be using the default settings available on your Xperia Z Ultra phone. Follow the process here –
- Go to Settings and then select Language & Input
- Now among the listed options select XPeria keyboard > Personalization Guide.
- Here you will get the option to enable a Smiley key.
If you were unable to add Emoji using the guide 1, then follow the guide mentioned here –
- On your Xperia Z Ultra, go to Play Store and Install Handcent SMS app.
- Once installation is complete, launch the app.
- Tap the New Message icon located in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the lightning bolt icon next to the text field.
- Touch Smiley and choose Emoji.
- You will be then redirected to the Play Store page of Handcent Emoji Plugin.
- Install then Handcent Emoji Plugin.
- Compose a New Message.
- Touch the Smilies button on near the text field.
- Enjoy Emoji of your choice.
- That’s it Done.