Sources points Gionee GPad G3 with 5.5 Inch Display Quad Core Processor will soon be launched. Check Gionee GPad G3 specifications, features & other details.
Specs & Features
Gionee GPad G3 is equipped with 1.2 Ghz quad core MediaTek MT6589 quad core processor with PowerVR SGX544 GPU couple dwith 1 GB RAM on top of 5.5 inches 854 x 480 pixels display. The display resolution clearly tells that smartphone is with average display, not even 720p HD.
Just like other Gionee phones, its powered with Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean OS. It has 5 mega pixel auto focus camera with LED flash and front facing VGA camera. Internal storage is limited to 4 GB and there is a micro SD card slot as well. Packed with 2250 mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery, it provides talk time of up to 5 hours maximum.
Gionee GPad G3 key rumored Specifications -
- Display: 5.5-inch (854 × 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor
- GPU: PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Software: Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM: (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Primary Camera: 5 MP auto focus camera with LED Flash
- Secondary Camera: 0.3 MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- Storage: 4 GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32 GB
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and aGPS
- 9.6 mm thick
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Battery: 2250 mAh battery
Going through the specs, it clear that Gionee willn't price the GPad G3 at a price tag not more than Rs 11,000, assuming that these rumored specs should turn to be true.