We have gone through root Gionee Pioneer P2 phone based on 4.2.2. Jelly Bean. Achieved Gionee Pioneer P2 Root easily with this guide.
Congrats for those who have purchased Gionee Pioneer P2 smartphone. Chinese smartphone vendors in India are doing good and competing with Indian smartphone vendors like Micromax, Karbonn, Lava Mobiles. Since Gionee Pioneer P2 is powered with Android, it gives you freedom to do blend it according to your needs but that requires root access on your phone.
Preparing Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting
Before rooting guide, follow these instructions -
- USB debugging should be enabled on your phone. Go to Setting > Application > Development > USB debugging > Turn it on.
- Download and Install the PDA drivers from the Source mentioned below.
- You should ensure that you have completely charged your phone and also backup of your device is necessary.
Motochopper Rooting tool Download
Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting Guide
- Downlad the MotoChopper Rooting Tool from the above links.
- Extract and install it on your PC.
- Connect your phone using the USB cable to PC.
- Open the MotoChopper Toolkit folder and click on Runme.bat.
- It will ask you to press any key to continue, it’s safe to do that.
- Follow the on screen instructions and your phone will reboot once the update is done.