At Mobile World Congress we happen to see the Samsung Galaxy S5 but another smartphone named Hisense X9T went unnoticed.
Going through the Hisense X9T specifications, it’s with 5.5 inch 1080p full HD display screen (400 ppi) and powered with Quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset with 2 GB RAM. Specifications certainly puts the smartphone in competition with Galaxy S5 but this smartphone will be limited for sale in China via China Mobile and it will be limited with TD-SCDMA network. It this device is successful then there might be WCDMA compatible version coming up in future.
Further into specs, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS, 16 GB internal storage capacity, 13 mega pixel primary camera with LED flash with 1080p full HD video recording and 5 mega pixel front facing camera makes up whole story.
Hisense X9T key specs are –
- Display: 5.5 inch 1920 x 1080 pixels fHD display, 400 PPI
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad Core CPU
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Software: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- Camera: 13 mega pixel + 5 mega pixel camera
- Storage: 16 GB internal storage
- Battery: 2980 mAh Li-ion