EFS data or EFS partition is an important feature for Android users who loves to install custom ROMs on their device. EFS partitions contains valuable radio and communication data like IMEI number, Bluetooth, MAC address etc. If there will be any malfunction or corruption in this partition you may not be able to use WiFi, Bluetooth, Cellular Data, and other features.
EFS data gets affected due installing of Custom ROMs which may be corrupted. So, avoid this we have to take full back-up of the EFS data, so that we can restore it in such circumstances.
So, if you own a OnePlus 2 and willing to back-up your EFS data, here are few simple step you need follow.
Steps to Back-up EFS Data on OnePlus2
- Install TWRP recovery tool on your Android phone.
- Switch off the handset.
- Reboot the device in recovery mode by pressing and holding Power and Volume down button.
- Release the Power button once the OnePlus logo appears on the screen.
- In the TWRP recovery mode select Back-up option from the list.
- Choose EFS and swipe to begin the back up process.
- Reboot the device once the process is completed.
That’s it EFS back up is done and the file can be found in TWRP folder in the internal storage.