This guide is on how to Buy Custom iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Phones available in any color.
iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are available in Space Gray, Silver and Gold color options and the upcoming iPhone 6S or iPhone 7 is rumored to be Pink color option as well. Not sure how many people will take it but possessing an iPhone 6 different from these colors is worth especially when you have invested $1000 on a phone, can’t you add few additional dollars and get a custom iPhone 6 with your choice of colors.
Design Custom iPhone 6
If you are looking for custom iPhone 6 design, then visit Colorwave.com and they does a beautiful job to customize iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and other products like MacBook Pro, Bose headphones, PlayStation 4, Sprint iPhone 6/6 Plus, Beats Studio wireless headset and lot more.
Colorware.com is a Minnesota, USA based company which provides custom designed iPhone 6 models shipping worldwide. Whether you need to build a brand or get your name on it, custom iPhone 6 designed by ColorWave is your requirement. And let me tell you that is not a sponsored article or guest post but our view on the best iPhone 6 custom design services available worldwide. Infact we were quite surprised to see such service do exists.
Here is how you can get a custom made iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus phone –
- Visit ColorWare.com iPhone 6 Design Page.
- Choose your color for body and mettalics.
- Finally choose your finish from gloss or matte.
- And the only thing remaining is the selection of model and then shipping details. Please note that iPhone 6 sold here are unlocked phone which works on all domestic and international carriers. The internal specifications remains same as that of the official iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- Select shipping address and make the payment.
I am sure you can’t wait for your custom iPhone to arrive at your doorstep. For any help via Phone you can contact them at 1-888-452-6567 or +1 (507)-474-6567.