How to Change Samsung Galaxy S6 Themes, the same process applies on changing the Galaxy S6 Edge themes as well.
Apart from hardware improvements, we have a lot many software improvements in the latest Samsung Galaxy S6 phone. One time Touchwiz was a pain but on 2015’s Samsung phones, Touchwiz is not the same as it was on 2014 and earlier phones. Take the case of Samsung Galaxy J1, Touchwiz runs pretty smoother even though phone has 512 MB RAM. Furthermore bloatware apps have been considerable reduced. This guide is pretty simple on how to change Samsung Galaxy S6 themes.
Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge comes with options to change themes according to your needs. There are lot-many pre-installed Galaxy S6 themes, also on Galaxy S6 Edge as well.
Change Galaxy S6 Themes
Follow the process mentioned below -
- From your Galaxy S6 phone, open the Settings.
- Scroll down until you find Themes in the Device category.
- Tap on Themes.
- You will be then presented with a number of Galaxy S6 theme.
- Sad thing is that there is no preview available. You need to apply theme to know how it looks.
- Select the theme of your choice and enjoy.
- If you don’t like the pre-installed themes then you can visit the Theme store by tapping on Store option and download the respective themes easily.
Each themes includes Sounds such as Ringtone, Alarm tone, Notification sound, Touch sound, Dialing keypad tone and keyboard sound.
I hope you were satisfied with the way you can change themes on Samsung Galaxy S6 phone. Do subscribe to our free email alerts of latest tech news, mobile launches and tips & tricks.