Boat Browser is becoming more popular and rapidly rising among Smartphone. Boat Browser is the best Browser as compared to others because of its cool interface, fast page loading and beautiful layout.
Boat Browser is now available for PC also. When we talk about popular browser like Opera Mini, Chrome for PC are working slowly so Boat Browser is the best choice for you.
Boat Browser for PC
If you used Boat Browser for PC you will have to take the help of BlueStacks Android Emulator.
There are three reasons behind it for using Boat Browser:
- User Interface
- Excellent Layout
- Ease of use
There are some key features that make Boat Browser standalone:
- Add-ons: Add-ons are well-known for Mozilla. You can enhance your browsing experience by adding different types of add-ons to your browser.
- Themes: There are large numbers of themes available in Boat Browser. So you can apply according to your need.
- Video Options: You can direct play YouTube videos and flash videos in this browser. There are new technologies supported by Boat Browser such as voice commands and voice search.
- Customization: In this browser, you can easily rearrange, remove, and add your favorite buttons. You can change the background colour and using volume key to scroll or zoom the pages adds to even better customization.
- Other Features: In this browser File downloading manager is available to download your favorite media files, easy copy/paste, and multi-touch feature.
Install Boat Browser for PC
Following steps to download Boat Browser for PC –
- For this, first of all, you need to download Android Emulator form BlueStack.
- After installing the software, now click on the BlueStack icon to launch the app.
- At Home screen see search icon and search for”Boat Browser” and press Enter.
- Click on the install button which will automatically download and install the app to your PC.
- Once you have done you can directly open it from Home screen.
So, that was the way to download Boat Browser for PC.
This post was last modified on December 27, 2018 3:02 PM