After covering up so many articles on latest smartphones launches, today we will be going through guide on how to download WhatsApp for PC supporting Mac, Windows 8, Windows 7 and even Windows XP as well. We have given WhatsApp for PC download links and also provided the guide on how to install the same on your computer.
WhatsApp for PC
Most of you are familiar with WhatsApp as the most powerful cross platform chatting application. It’s so popular that, WhatApp has reached 500 million active users recently. It has replaced messaging services commonly found on phone but requires an active Internet connection to chat or send photos, pictures, videos. With Simple integration and although some limitations, WhatsApp is what you need on your device.
WhatsApp for PC either Mac or Windows, is not the official version release and so the mentioned below process is an unofficial one. Don’t worry it will not harm you. If you are much eager on getting WhatsApp on your phone, follow the instructions mentioned -
- First of all download BlueStacks the Android emulator on your PC. It's available for both Mac and Windows platform, so no question other platforms are left.
- Once the BlueStacks is downloaded, installed it.
- Now from the BlueStacks, search for WhatsApp.
- It will then show you several results, tap on Install.
- Open the WhatsApp on your phone and verify your device number.
Once the WhatsApp verification is done, you will be able to enjoy WhatsApp services directly on your computer. You will not need SIM card or any other provision on your computer.
Also Read - Install WhatsApp on Nokia Asha Phones
So with that tutorial you have installed WhatsApp on your PC.