When your Samsung Galaxy Express Prime is lagging or giving you the problem, the best and the first choice is to restart your phone. Check now the problem is fixed or not. If it’s not fixed, then you need to factory reset Galaxy Express Prime. Whatever may be the reason, we are going to teach you how to factory reset a Galaxy Express Prime.
Hard resetting or just performing a factory reset on Galaxy Express Prime will give your smartphone a fresh start. There are two ways to perform this –
Galaxy Express Prime Soft Reset
Before proceeding, please confirm that you have backed up all the important files or data present on your phone’s internal storage or even check whether your device is Synced. Synchronized will confirm that your Google Contacts are backed up on the cloud. Once that is done then only proceed to the next.
From your phone menu, go to Settings. This will open up Setting page for you and now you should tap on Backup & Reset listed under User and Backup and then finally choose Factory Data Reset. On the next screen select ‘Delete all’ and then wait for the process to complete. Once it’s done your phone will get rebooted automatically.
Using Hardware Keys
To hard reset your Galaxy Express Prime smartphone, you just need to boot your device into Recovery mode. If you have stock recovery on your device or not sure of it, then follow the process mentioned below –
- First Power off your device completely.
- Press and hold the Power button, Home button and Volume Up button together for 3-5 seconds.
- You should release them only when you see Android or Samsung logo on your device.
- Check this video on how to do it –
- If you have done correctly, then you will see Recovery Mode options.
- Wipe Data/Factory Reset is the option which you should select. Use Volume Up/Down keys to navigate and then Press Power button to select the highlighted option.
- Now select Yes-Delete all user data.
- Once the action is performed, you will be returned back to Recovery mode options automatically.
- Here you need to again select ‘Reboot System Now‘ and you know how to do it.
- Your phone will be rebooted back to new like setup.
So that’s how you can factory reset Galaxy Express Prime smartphone. This guide works for all other Samsung Galaxy phones as well.
This post was last modified on July 9, 2018 12:48 PM