Know how to fix Samsung Galaxy Phones freezing or switching off automatically or gives error or lags and runs slowly using the simple guide given below.
Samsung Galaxy S5 is a wonderful smartphone launched by the Korean giant. Dubbed as “Made for Life” it’s available in more than 150 countries via 327 different telecom networks.
Even though you have the #1 Android phone of 2018, you might face some issues on it. These issues are not necessarily faced by all but some may face it.
Fix Samsung Galaxy Phones Issues
The commons issues faced on all Galaxy phones are mentioned below and we try to resolve these issues with steps and it works for all the carriers Galaxy S9 variants of Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, Bell.
- Runs Slowly
- Freezes from time to time
- Restarts automatically
- Switches off automatically
- Throws Error Messages
- Unable to update/install a specific app
The following troubleshooting that you can do –
- Disable or remove all the bloatware apps that you don’t use.
- Optimize TouchWiz UI for faster loading.
- Close all the apps running in the background.
- Reboot your device atleast once a day.
- Clear the cache and data of most frequent apps.
If this problem still persists you have to do a factory reset on your phone after backing up the data.
Samsung Galaxy Phones Factory Reset
- Go to Settings.
- Navigate User and Backup.
- Now under General select Backup and Reset.
- Hit Factory Data Reset.
- Then hit Reset Device.
- Now hit Delete All.
- Confirm the action.
This post was last modified on October 5, 2018 9:22 AM