Windows 10 has arrived and we guess most of you have upgraded your OS already. But there is an issue when you download apps from the Windows Store in Windows 10. When you try to download your favorite apps from the Store it give you an error 0x803f7000.
Before we start with the procedure to fix this error, let us have a look at the possible reasons for the error to encounter.
- Incorrect Data and time of your PC.
- New copy Windows 10 might not be activated.
- Windows Store cache.
- Microsoft server being overloaded.
These could be the possible reasons for the Error 0x803f7000.
Let us now have a look at the tips to get rid of this error.
Method 1: Reset Windows Store
This method is not sure shot, but it can be one of the reason for the error. So, clearing the cache and resetting the Widows Store might really be useful.
- Search for Wsreset.exe file in the search box in Windows 10 PC.
- Click on the reset shown by the Windows.
- After clicking on Wsreset.exe, wait for a few seconds.
- A CMD window will be opened, then Windows Store will be launched automatically..
- That is it, try to download the app that was giving the error.
Method 2: Adjust Date and Time
Wrong Date and Time can also be the reason for many errors in the Windows Store.
- Right Click on the Time in Taskbar and click on Adjust date/time.
- Alternatively, you can click on Start > Settings > Time & Language.
- Now, Select your time Zone and Turn On Set Time Automatically.
Well, these methods should help you with the error. But if are still facing the issue, then it could be due to Microsoft Server being overloaded.