It is a well known fact that Apple never allows the potential consumers to delete or remove any of the stock apps in the operating system. People feel very awkward at such restrictions but here is good news for you! You can easily hide the stock apps from your device running on iOS platform due to one bug which still is present in iOS 7.1 and later versions.
Hide Default iPhone Apps
iOS 7 came with a bug because of which users can easily hide the stock apps on their devices however; it was fixed in the later versions of the OS by Apple. But, there is other trick which can be implemented to hide stock apps on Apple phone and that too; without doing any jailbreak task.
Follow the process mentioned below to hide default iPhone apps on iOS 7.1 which requires no jailbreak. Just go through these steps one by one and enjoy this very magical trick.
- In the first step, you will have to see that dock of Home Screen on your device has maximum number of applications which is 6 for iPad and 4 for iPhone.
- Create a folder and put all the official apps to be hidden in this folder.
- This folder should be moved to the Home Screen, which is already full of apps.
- Dragging one app on the other app will create a new folder. You will have to try for this step many times until your job is done. After creating this folder, put the previous created folder into this new one.
- Remove all the apps that have been used to create the new folder.
- In the last, the user should drag the folder along with the apps to be added, from the new folder which will make this folder to disappear from the Home Screen. Along with the folder, all official and default apps will also get disappeared or hidden.
Note: - You should always remember that default apps will reappear on the screen after restarting your phone.