Guide on how to achieve LG G Stylo Root on Sprint & Boost mobile, works on both GSM and CDMA handset.
The LG G Stylo is available in United States via both Sprint and Boost Mobile and this smartphone comes with 5.7 inch IPS display, splendid 8 mega pixel rear camera and 5 mega pixel BSI front facing snapper for selfies. Running on Android 5.0 Lollipop, here is the guide on how to achieve LG G Stylo root access to gain admin access in order to modify files which aren’t possible as a normal phone owner.
Before moving on achieving LG G Stylo rooting, if you proceed the warranty on your device get void. Here comes the famous One click root tool to root LG G Stylo phone.
Preparing Your Phone
- Make sure that you have fully charged your phone
- Also ensure that you have latest LG G Stylo USB drivers installed on your PC.
- You should also make sure that USB Debugging is enabled on your device. You can go to Settings > Developer Options and tick USB Debugging.
- If you don’t find Developer Options then you should go to Settings > About Phone and then tap on Build Number 7 times to get Developer Options.
- Once you have done that, you are ready to root. Ensure that we are not responsible for anything happens to your device.
Procedure to Root LG G Stylo
Follow the process mentioned below –
- Download and isntall the LG One Click Root tool.
- Double Click the LG One Click Root tool.exe file to begin installation on your PC.
- Now connect your phone to PC using the USB Cable.
- Just hit Start option when prompted.
- Your phone will be restarted and root will be achieved.
- You will see that SuperUser app installed in the App Drawer.
That completes the process on how to root LG G Stylo phone. If you own this smartphone then do let us know in the comment if you have rooted your device or not.