For those who owns, Lenovo A6000 Plus, first of all congratulations as you have made a wise choice for opting a smartphone with beautiful display, internal specifications and sufficient battery life. Now if you want to exploit more, then do checkout instructions on how to root Lenovo A6000 Plus phone.
Root Lenovo A6000 Plus
For rooting Lenovo A6000+ phone we will be using the King Root free rooting software. KingRoot app allows to root Android device running on Android 4.4 Kitkat.
Follow the instructions mentioned below to root Lenovo A6000+ phone –
- Download the King Root apk directly to your phone.
- You should ensure that App installation from the Unknown Sources is enabled from Settings > Security.
- Browse through the KingRoot.apk file location and tap on it to begin installation.
- Once you see King Root app will be installed.
- Open it from App Drawer. You will see something like this –
- You should be connected to WiFi or 3G or any data connectivity.
- Click on the Blue Root button with Chinese text and Root written and the process of rooting will begin.
- Once that is done, you will see Kinguser app installed on your phone. This is just like the SuperSU/Superuser.
You can verify the root by downloading the Root Checker app from Play Store. Congratulations root access on your Lenovo A6000+ is now achieved.