Lenovo K3 Note is the latest 5.5 inch phablet launched in March this year. If you are unhappy with it’s Vibe UI then you can go with custom ROM on it and for that you need to Root Lenovo K3 Note phone. Here in this guide we explain Lenovo K3 Root process.
Preparing Your Phone
- You should enable App installation from Unknown Source under Settings > Security.
- You should charge your phone battery to atleast 50%, 100% is well and good.
Lenovo K3 Note Root Procedure
- Download the latest version of KingRoot APK app and install it on your device.
- Open App Drawer and locate KingRoot icon.
- You will see something like this –
- You should be connected to WiFi or 3G/2G, otherwise this will not work.
- Click on the big Blue button which in Chinese word means Root.
- This will begin the process of rooting and percentage will be shown in English.
- Onceit'ss 100% you will see that Kinguser app been installed on your phone. This is just like SuperUser.
Verify K3 Note Root
To Verify, you need to download Root Checker app from Play Store.