TechnosAmigos guide on how to root OnePlus 6 phone without PC easily and hassle-free method.
So you have purchased the OnePlus 6 phone and it’s the time to buy OP 6 accessories and also achieve the OnePlus 6 root. In this guide check out how to root OnePlus 6 phone without PC easily.
This wonderful phone by OnePlus is a near perfect phone and already has been tagged as the most budget phone of the year.
Root OnePlus 6
Follow the process mentioned below to root OP6 phone:
Preparing Your Phone:
- Make sure that you have installed TWRP recovery on your phone.
- Also ensure that you have proper USB drivers installed on your device.
- This guide is only for OnePlus 6 phone.
OnePlus 6 Root
Here is the guide:
- Enable USB debugging on your phone by going through Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- Turn off your phone.
- Boot the device in the TWRP recovery mode.
- Tap on Clear Cache from the TWRP recovery menu.
- Now tap on Install.
- Now choose the Update.zip file.
- The root process will begin.
- Now wait for the root is successful message.
So that was a simple guide on how to root OnePlus 6 phone.
This post was last modified on July 8, 2018 12:03 PM