Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928P can be rooted easily without any complicated procedure. So, if a are one of the user of Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus phone you can root your device from here with Root.tar file by following the below mentioned steps.
After rooting you will get SuperSU app which is a superuser manager app developed by Chainfire, it give root permissions on your device once it’s rooted. In this guide we are going to use Root.tar file for rooting the device. After root you can have the root features available like flashing custom ROMs, install custom Recovery and many other features also.
Preparing your phone:
- Device should be fully charged up to 100%.
- Backup all the important data to some external storage.
- USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus should be installed on the PC.
- Make a Nandroid backup of the current ROM in case you wish to restore it later.
- Custom recovery like TWRP must be installed on the device.
- USB debugging mode should be enabled on the device. Go to Settings > Developer options > USB debugging mode.
Procedure to root Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus:
- Download the Root.tar file from the link given.
- Download and Install Odin 3.10.7 version on your PC.
- Reboot the phone into Odin mode by using appropriate hardware buttons.
- Connect the device with PC.
- Click on AP button in Odin.
- Select the Root.tar file.
- Click on F.Reset time and Auto Reboot in Odin.
- Start the installation process and wait till it finish.
- Device will reboot automatically after finishing the process.
That is it root process is now completed you can check the status by downloading the Root Checker app from the Google play store.