Verizon Wireless Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 can be rooted easily without any complicated procedure. So, if a are one of the user of this phone you can root your device from here by following the below mentioned steps.
Root Verizon Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
After rooting you will get SuperSU app which is a superuser manager app developed by Chainfire, it give root permissions on your device once it’s rooted. In this guide we are going to use Towelroot app for rooting the device. After root you can have the root features available like flashing cutom ROMs, install custom Recovery and many other features also.
Preparing your phone:
- Device should be fully charged upto 100%.
- Backup all the important data to some external storage.
- USB drivers for Verizon Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 should be installed on the PC.
- Make a Nandroid backup of the current ROM in case you wish to restore it later.
- Custom recovery like TWRP must be installed on the device.
- USB debugging mode should be enabled on the device. Go to Settings > Developer options > USB debugging mode.
Rooting Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2:
- Download the Towelroot application from the official website and install it on your Tab.
- Open the application once it is installed.
- Click on make it ra1n to start with rooting process.
- Allow the process to complete.
- Device will reboot automatically after rooting process is completed.
- Success message will be displayed on the screen after reboot.
- Download SuperSU app from the Google play store and install it.
That is it root process is now completed you can check the status by downloading the Root Checker app from the Google play store.