Guide on how to Share Android Apps as APK using Bluetooth to other devices easily.
The time has gone when by using Bluetooth you were just be able to share or transfer files like images, videos and songs. Today by installing some of the applications you can even send the already installed applications from your device to the other using Bluetooth.
There are many third party applications available in Google play designed to transfer your phone’s or tablet’s installed applications via Bluetooth without using any root certificate. By using the app senders you can even send your APK file as this is the best feature of any Bluetooth applications sender.
Share Android Apps as APK
- Step 1: Go to Google Play option in your Android phone and select any Bluetooth application sender. As there are many senders available, read the details given below regarding the app, choose the one with best features and then install the app.
- Step 2: Once you will install the app you can locate it in your phone’s Menu. Now open the Bluetooth app transfer application.
- Step 3: Some Senders are designed for sending both files and applications including .apk files, however some can send just app and .apk files.
- Step 4: Here you can see the list of all the applications installed in your phone. Select the app you want to send and wait for the application to make .apk file of the selected app.
- Step 5: Once done with the .apk file it will ask you to switch on your Bluetooth. Switch it on and follow the renowned process of file sending through Bluetooth.
The receiver end will receive the file in zipped .apk form, which will give a direct installation option. Receiver can install the application then and there.