Notes app in iOS device is similar to the one that comes in Android devices. The Notes app allows you to take instant Notes on your mobile phone. Talking about Notes on iPhone, you can take notes of important points during your work, make note of some beautiful thoughts and quotes. In this way the app is useful.
Now there might be chances that you lose your notes by mistake and there is no other way to get it back. So, here what you need is a backup of all your notes to online storage like iCloud or Gmail. Once you make a backup of your note you can access them anywhere using internet.
But not many users are aware of the fact that you can backup or sync your iPhone notes with your Gmail account. In this guide we will show you how you can sync your Notes with your Gmail account. Now you can always get the copy of Notes back even if you lose the original one from the iPhone.
Here's how you can sync iPhone Notes with Gmail
- Add the Google account as the default account.
- Go to Account settings on your iPhone.
- Turn ON Notes.
- That's it your Notes will now sync with your Gmail.
- Go to Notes label created in your Gmail.
- Check if the sync is working fine.
- Any changes in iPhone Notes will make changes in Gmail.