In this tutorials you will get to learn about how to take a screenshot on OnePlus X phone using the easiest possible way. Many people take screenshots when they are playing game or encountered a bug or something special and now its much easier for them. The purpose might be to show some bugs or high score during a game.
Before we start lets take a look at specification of the device it has 5-Inches of full 1080p HD screen with AMOLED technology on top of Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It’s proudly powered with proprietary OxygenOS UI. It comes with a 13 MP primary camera and 8 MP front camera and it runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 with 3 GB of RAM.
Now let me show you how to take screenshots on your new OnePlus X.
It is very easy to take a screenshot on OnePlus X phone, you just need to follow simple steps mentioned below.
Screenshot using Hardware Buttons
- Locate Power button on your handset.
- You should also be aware of home button.
- To take screenshot successfully you should press and hold both of them at a time for few seconds. If one of them is pressed early or later, you will end up at some other function.
- It’s hard for first time but quite easy once you learn.
- If you hit the target perfectly, you will see some flashy animation on the screen.
- Soon after you will see screenshot notification on the device.
Steps for taking Screenshots using Power menu
- Open Power window under Settings > Power Menu in your device.
- Now open the application you want a screenshot for.
- Long press Power button and then click Screenshot.
This is how you can take screenshots in your OnePlus X device with above methods.
Screenshots taken can be found in the Gallery app from there you can share it by normal options.
Thanks for reading this article.