Every Smartphone have a different way of taking Screenshot of the device, of which some may be easy and some may be bit difficult to perform. If you own a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime and if do not know how to take a snap of what is seen on your display, here are the steps you can follow to learn how to capture screenshot using hardware buttons.
Screenshot on Galaxy Grand Prime
Steps to learn how to capture Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime –
- Pay attention while doing this as wrong press of a button may perform some other operation.
- Now locate Power button on right hand side of your device.
- Locate the Home button at bottom center of the device.
- Click both the buttons at the same time not one after other, in order to take a screenshot.
- Not pressing the buttons at same time may perform some other operations as said earlier.
- If you have pressed the buttons at same time screen will flash at once.
- This indicates that the Screenshot is taken.
- You can find the image in your Gallery application.
- A notification will also be shown as the Screen shot is saved.
The screenshot can be taken using screenshot taking apps but that requires root access on your device. When you can do it with hardware buttons why will you need any apps.
So that was simple and easy. Do let us know if you face any issues in taking screenshot.