This guide mentions steps on how to unlock Yu Yunique bootloaders.
Yu Yunique is the latest budget CyanogenMOD phone from the Yu Televentures. Bearing a price tag of just Rs 4999, then handset is available for purchase exclusively on Snapdeal. You can checkout about Yu Yunique specifications and why it ranks a good choice at Rs 5,000.
Preparing Your Phone
- Make sure that backup all the important data before unlocking bootloaders as it will wipe out all the data and settings.
- Enable USB debugging on your device by going through Settings > Developer Options.
- You should also enable OEM unlocking from Settings > Developer Options.
- You should charge your phone to atleast 100% battery life.
Download the Yu Yunique USB Drivers
Install and Setup ADB and Fastboot drivers on PC.
Note – Please proceed with Custom ROM like this own at your own risk.
Yu Yunique Bootloaders Unlock
Follow the process mentioned below –
- Open the Fastboot folder.
- Now open command prompt inside the Fastboot folder by press and holding the Shift Key and the Right Click in the empty space area.
- Select Open Command window here.
- Connect Yu Yunique to PC.
- Now type the following in the command prompt.
- This will show the list of devices connected to PC with USB Debugging enabled.
- Now type the below commands and unlock bootloaders on Yu Yunique.
adb reboot bootloader
- Boot it into Bootloader/Fastboot Mode using –
- To check whether Yu Yunique is successfully connected to PC or not, hit this option –
fastboot oem unlock-go
- This will unlock bootloaders on Yu Yunique and wipe all the data and Settings.
fastboot oem device-info
- This command will show the bootloader status.
- Now it’s the time to reboot your device, type the following command –
With that you have successfully unlocked Bootloaders on Yu Yunique Yu4711 Android phone.
Do you have anything to say, comments are for you.
Originally posted 2015-12-02 07:15:06.