In this guide checkout how to watch Youtube Videos on Firefox Phones & tablets.
Firefox OS Phones are the budget smartphone, most of them are arriving at a price tag of $30 or even less. In such, some of the basic functionality found on smartphones might not be available. So we though any such guide on Firefox OS phones will be definitely helpful to you. In this guide checkout how to watch YouTube Videos on Firefox OS Phones.
Most of the Firefox OS phones and tablets includes YouTube as pre-installed app on the device but if you don’t find it, follow the process mentioned below –
- From your phone app drawer, open the Firefox Marketplace app. It will be shown as Marketplace, just tap on it.
- Now search for YouTube and click on Install. This is an official YouTube app by Google.
- Wait for the installation to be done.
- Open the YouTube app now.
- It will ask for Google account login, provide your GMail ID and password.
Download YouTube app for Firefox OS