HTC launches Desire 501 with better battery life and performance. Check HTC Desire 501 specifications, features, price, review here.
HTC today launched two new smartphones in the Desire range. Desire 700 comes with 5-inch display beneath quad core processor and 8 mega pixel, Desire 501 is the second phone which happens to be mid-range device. Since we talk mid-range device, Desire 501 sports 4.3 inch touchscreen display with WVGA resolution. It’s powered with NovaThor U8520 dual core processor clocked at 1.15 Ghz and 1 GB RAM.
There is 8 mega pixel BSI sensor camera with f/2.0 aperture and LED flash along with 2.1 mega pixel front facing camera useful for face to face video conference or video calls. Although Android 4.4 Kitkat is the latest version, we find Desire 501 with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean version out of box on top of HTC Sense UI. Coming to storage there is 8 GB internal storage and a micro SD card slot supporting 32 GB storage.
The device supports NFC and 3G and 2100 mAh battery ensures talk time of up to 8 hours during 3G.
HTC Desire 501 Specifications
- Screen: 4.3-inch capacitive touchscreen
- Display: WVGA display, 480 x 800 pixels resolution
- Processor: NovaThor U8520 processor, Dual-core, 1.15 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Rear camera: 8-megapixel, BSI sensor, F/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Front camera: 2.1-megapixel, 88-degree wide angle lens
- OS: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS, HTC Sense UI
- Storage: 8GB internal storage, expandable to 32GB with MicroSD card
- Connectivity: 3G (HSDPA up to 14.4 Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 2100 mAh