Not a month back HTC showed up Desire 600 to world and HTC India is quick to come up with its launch officially today. Priced as Rs 26,990 it’s available across the country via retail stores and online eCommerce sites including Flipkart and Amazon. This will be the second costliest HTC phone available in India after HTC One.
Desire 600 featuring 4.5 inches display I would say it’s priced higher than it should be because Samsung and Sony phones with nearly same specs are priced subsequently lower. However the major difference is the addition of quad core processor. It has wonderful 8 mega pixel camera with LED flash and 720p HD video filming and 1.6 mega pixel front facing camera as well.
It will soon be updated to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean version in coming months right after the flagship HTC One phone. and as of now it's with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS with dual SIM dual active.
HTC Desire 600 key specifications are -
- Dual-SIM with Dual-Active
- 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 quad-core processor
- 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage and microSD card slot
- 4.5 inch Super LCD2 display (960x540p resolution)
- 8-megapixel rear camera with 720p video capture support, LED flash
- HTC’s Image Chip for improved processing
- 1.6 megapixel front camera
- Dual-band HSPA, tri-band GSM/EDGE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX
- NFC, GPS, and AGPS
- 1,860 mAh battery
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
Price will get lowered down certainly in coming months. The best deal price you can get it at Rs 22,000 two months down the line. Do you think this device can come better than any other quad core phones like Micromax Canvas 4 or Gionee Life E6 phone?