HTC might have got good results with dual SIM phones in India and that’s why we see HTC One dual SIM, HTC Desire 600 and lot many others HTC Android models includes dual SIM capabilities. Joining the Desire handset lineup, HTC Corporation today announced Desire 501 and Desire 700 phones.
Going through HTC Desire 700 it comes with 5-inch qHD display and it’s priced at NT$ 13900 in Taiwan. Desire 700 is powered with 1.2 Ghz Quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor with 1 GB RAM. Android version on the device is still adopted to be 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS and includes 8 mega pixel BSI camera supporting 1080p video recording with LED flash.
HTC Desire 700 Specifications
- Screen: 5-inch capacitive touchscreen
- Display: qHD display, 960 x 540 pixels resolution
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor
- RAM: 1GB DDR2 RAM
- OS: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS, HTC Sense UI with BlinkFeed
- Rear camera: 8-megapixel, LED flash, BSI sensor, 1080p video recording
- Front camera: 2.1-megapixel, BSI sensor
- Storage: 8GB internal storage, expandable to 64GB with MicroSD card
- Connectivity: 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS with a-GPS
- Battery: 2100 mAh
HTC Desire 700 is priced at NT$ 13900 converted to Dollars it comes to $469. When arriving in India, it should be priced at Rs 26,000 and should reach United States carrier like AT&T, Verizon, US Cellular, T-Mobile by January 2014 with contract plans starting at $99 or $149.