HTC Corporation has announced Desire 816 Dual SIM/Single SIM impressive phablet at MWC. Check HTC Desire 816 review, specs.
We were missing action from HTC Corporation at Mobile World Congress (MWC 2014) but as we say that, the Taiwanese smartphone giant has announced Desire 816 an impressive phablet arriving in dual SIM and Single SIM version.
With specifications, one can clearly say that it's a semi mid-range phablet, will be bad to call it as Galaxy Note 2 alternative.
HTC is done with Ultra Pixel camera sensor as that we found on HTC One as they go with tradition 13 mega pixel rear camera and 5 mega pixel front facing camera.
HTC Desire 816 specifications are -
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8926) processor
- 1.5 GB RAM
- Software: Android with Sense 6.0
- Dual SIM: Yes on Dual SIM version only
- Camera: 13 MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2, 1080p HD recording
- Front Cam: 5 MP front-facing camera, f/2.8 720p HD recording
- 3.5 mm headset jack
- HTC Boom Sound, Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
- Storage: 8 GB internal memory + expandable memory with micro SD
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS with a-GPS
- Battery: 2600 mAh battery
HTC Desire 816 Price, Availability
HTC Desire 816 will be launched in China first then the dual SIM version in India. As seen in the image, it will be available in Black, White, Red, Yellow and Purple colors.