HTC Corporation is inviting the developers to try out the new HTC One smartphone to come out with their own custom firmwares. So if you are an Android developers and working around to come up custom ROM, rooting of popular phones, then you can bring this phone. Another great reasons why you should go with this deal is that the phone is both SIM & bootloader unlocked. It keeps the same powerful specifications for the developer edition as well and by the time it arrives via the US carrier, HTC want to various custom ROM available for this device.
HTC One is a powerful all metal phone with 64 GB internal memory and 1080p full HD display. It’s also the first phone to come up with Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor and included with 2 GB RAM.
The developer edition of HTC One comes with following –
- 4.7 inches touchscreen display
- 64 GB internal memory
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
- 2 GB RAM
- SIM unlocked
- Bootloader unlocked
- Open APIs for Bluetooth Low energy
- Front facing stereo speakers
- Two dual membrane microphones for recording
- Multiple frequency compatibility with –
- HSPA/WCDMA: 850/1900/2100 Mhz
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz
- LTE: 700/850/AWS/1900 Mhz (USA)
This HTC One developer edition will be available in limited quantities to the customers in United States only at a price of $ 650. So as a developer what are you looking forward to do with this developer edition?