Huawei MediaPad X1 Tablet Leaked with Voice Calling Feature for MWC 2014 launch.
Huawei is eyeing big at Mobile World Congress 2014 as they continue to be always be at the top of all smartphone vendors. After announcing mid-range Ascend G6 handsets on Day 1 of MWC 2014, MediaPad X1 was also introduced after it was caught in the leak by Weibo a Chinese site.
Apart from posing the high-end specifications of a tablet like 7 inch touchscreen display with 1920 x 1200 pixels full HD resolution and HiSilicon Quad core processor clocked at 1.6 Ghz with 2 GB RAM and 5,000 mAh battery, the tablet will be supporting voice calling feature.
Huawei will introduce Emotion UI 2.0 on top of Android 4.2 Jelly Bean version and 13 mega pixel primary camera with BSI sensor is good enough to capture 1080 full HD videos and 5 mega pixel front camera provides HD quality in video chat. The tablet also includes a SIM card slot for making calls, not only that, it supports 4G LTE as well.
Huawei MediaPad X1 key specs are –
- Display: 7” 1920 x 1200 pixels IPS display
- Processor: 1.6 GHz quad-core HiSilicon Kirin910 processor
- GPU: Mali 450
- 2 GB RAM
- Camera: 13 mega pixel primary, LED flash
- Rear Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Storage: 16 Gb Internal Memory
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS with Emotion UI 2.0
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
No official word on pricing is said but it’s rumored to be priced at 12,00 Yuan which is about 200. It will be introduced in China in March and international availability will be delayed by Q2, 2014.