iBall announces Andi 4.5z phone with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. Check iBall Andi 4.5z quick specs, features, price, review.
Indian smartphone vendors never get tired of launching phones every week. Although they launch phones every week, we hope in near future they come up with firmware upgrade or fix to problems faced on the stock firmware. As of now we have seen no action from any vendors so far apart from flagship phones of Xolo, Micromax and Karbonn.
As we go on with discussions, iBall introduces Andi 4.5z company’s new phone in the Andi series of phones. No Kareena always but iBall Andi 4.5z gets away with this device launch. iBall already have two phones namely Andi 4.5H and Andi 4.5Q with 4.5-inch display and Android on it. Good thing about this phone is that it comes with 8 mega pixel primary camera with LED flash providing 720p HD video recording and also front facing camera on board.
iBall Andi 4.5z Specifications are –
- 4.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen IPS display at 245 ppi
- 1.3 GHz dual-core processor with PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 8 MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash
- VGA front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 512 MB RAM, 4 GB internal memory, 32 GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G (HSDPA: 21 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.6 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 1700 mAh battery
iBall Andi 4.5z is priced at Rs 7499. You can purchase it right from ShopClues and other retailers online like Flipkart, Snapdeal very soon.