iBall brings the best in smartphones by introducing the flagship Andi 5L the 5-inch large screen super responsive & smooth capacitive touch display designed to work as phone. List on Flipkart with no pricing information, it now officially gets priced at Rs 10,490.
iBall Andi 5L is the company’s not the first 5-inch device as they have released Andi 5C earlier in August 2012. So more or less Andi 5L is the upgraded version of Andi 5C Android phone. It’s powered with 5-inch capacitive touchscreen display provided 800 x 480 pixels resolution and powered with 1 Ghz Cortex A9 dual core processor supported with 512 MB RAM. As of now it runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich on-board but Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update should be out soon as claimed by company.
Andi 5L is a GSM phone housing dual SIM card slot and SIM 1 provides 3G HSDPA services, SIM 2 with 2G GSM only. Enhanced 8 mega pixel camera with LED flash provides stunning video filming and better image capturing capabilities. There is front facing camera as well used for video calling. It houses 4 GB internal memory but approximately 2 GB of built in storage is utilized by OS and application file, so 2 GB is only user available. 2,000 mAh Lithium ion rechargeable battery provides continuous talk time of up to 5 hours.
iBall Andi 5L has following features –
- 5-inch (480×800 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- Dual SIM (3G GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 1 GHz dual-core Cortex A9 Processor
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 3G (HSDPA 7.2Mbps; HSUPA 5.76Mbps), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory
- Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 2000 mAh battery
Andi 5L will be available for purchase via online retailers within this week. Price is set to Rs 10,500.