Check Innos D10 as the first Phone with 6000 mAh Battery capacity. Also read Innos D10 review, specs, details.
We were pretty much excited about Lenovo P770 as it’s the only phone with battery life rated up to 30 hours of talk time thanks to 3500 mAh battery. Battery backup is an important feature in smartphone. Report from GizChina confirms that China based Innos company is testing out a new phone with daunting 6,000 mAh battery. Generally 5,000 mAh or 6,000 mAh batteries are found on tablet PCs with 7 or 8 inch display but a phone sporting that sized battery shocks not only us but everyone.
Innos D10 is not just about the daunting 6,000 mAh battery as it’s powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8625Q Quad core processor clocked at 1.2 Ghz and coupled with 1 GB RAM. On top of high output battery and powerful processor specs, it comes with 5-inch 1280 x 720p HD display screen.
Pleasing to the camera, it adds 8 mega pixel sensor on the rear side and also has VGA front facing camera as well. Storage is limited to 4 GB and there is a micro SD card slot supporting 32 GB of storage.
Innos D10 key specs are –
- Display: 5 inch 1280 x 720 HD IPS display
- Processor: 1.2 Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8625Q Quad core processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- Software: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- Dual SIM: Yes with dual standby
- Camera: 8 MP Primary + VGA front
- Storage: 4 GB + Micro SD card support up to 32 GB
- Battery: 6,000 mAh Li-ion
- Features: 141 x 68.7 x 11.8 mm; weight 145 grams
Interestingly we were happen to find the review of Innos D10 done Antelife.com on YouTube –
The smartphone is priced at $ 199 and can be purchased from many retailers online.
This post was last modified on July 11, 2020 3:01 PM